[ivory-search id=”8947″ title=”Custom Search Form”]

6.1.2-3 What should I do if my copyrights are violated?

Any person whose copyright is infringed or threatened has the right to remedy the existing infringement (Art. 62 Para. 1 (b) CopA). The claimant must provide evidence that an infringement is ongoing. In particular, he must provide documentary evidence or testimonies which prove that the infringement is ongoing.

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.