[ivory-search id=”8947″ title=”Custom Search Form”]

6.5.3-2 Who can order the forfeiture of material used to commit an infringement, and when?

Forfeiture can only be ordered by a court at the end of proceedings.

However, in urgent cases, the criminal court magistrate or the police can order the sequestration of goods under the conditions given during the proceedings, or as soon as they begin.

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.